bud and bug

Friday, June 20, 2014

Oh Happy Day....

Ever just wake up and get that feeling that today is going to be a great day! Well I did this morning! It just seems to be the little things that make me happy. My fresh cup of coffee in my favorite floral travel mug, the smell of a warm morning, sunshine, blooms in the garden and knowing today is Friday! My slate is full, but yet somehow I feel chipper this morning. There is the always dreaded mountain of laundry, vacuum needs to be run, dusting etc. The list goes on but it's not getting me down today! 








Last night I made up Bug and Buds teacher appreciation gifts and they turned out just darling! Pat on the back to me! 


It's been a fairly creative week, not so much with yarn as my crochet mojo has run away! I did however re-purpose a shelf that my grandfather made into a shoe rack by the front door. Still sewing in those ends on my two almost finished crochet projects. Until we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment