bud and bug

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fresh and New

My refresh of my bathroom has been in full swing this week and I have loved going to thrift stores, and antique stores to find just the right things to put in it. Suprisingly enough whilst going through the barn I came across some pieces that I turned into an adorable shelf and wall hanging. All the while my husband was looking at me like I was crazy! 

 Hanging on the little gate is the first doily I ever crocheted



I still have a few things left to do but, I just couldn't wait to snap some pictures of it! It has exceded my expectations!  
The weather here has been dreary and rainy and it doesn't look like it is about to stop anytime soon. So today the sun was peeking out and I went for a stroll around the yard and snapped a few pictures of spring!


  Spring always fills me with hope





 Everything is fresh and new








I hope that where ever you are you can stop and enjoy the sign of spring and new beginnings! Until we meet again - Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment