bud and bug

Monday, April 7, 2014

Painted Upholstery.....WHAT!?!?!


So this past week I got a little side tracked with an unexpected yet satisfying project!! While driving Bug to school I found the cutest upholstered chair on the curb for garbage pick up! It was white and seemed to be in good shape, so i thought to myself, self I'm going to take this home and clean it up so I can put it in my living room! Don't ya know I couldn't get it clean, so after some searching on the internet and Pinterest I found a tutorial on how to paint upholstery with latex or acrylic paint!








 I was a little unsure about how it would turn out but figured what the heck, the chair was free. If it doesn't work out I'll put it out for trash pick up on Monday! Well to my delight it came out beautifully!! 








Unfortunately it really cut into my crocheting time this past week so I'll just have to make up for it this week! I hope I have inspired you to try something new! Until next time -Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment