bud and bug

Sunday, March 30, 2014

What a crazy week....

 I caught the bug that has been going around and I feel as though my head is HUGE balloon!!! I did however find a little time to do some crocheting. I found some really great spring-like patterns and fit them to my needs. My little bunny garland turned out oh so sweet, but I think these little guys need some fluffy tails! I do so love the colors!






Lately I have found that I want, no I need color in my life.




I think it stems from this "too long" winter that we have had. Yes my friends, it is the end of March and we have been hit with another round of snow(and ICE)!!! What a mess!! 





I hope spring has found it's way to all of your homes and hope that soon it will find it's way to mine!
Until we meet again- Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment