bud and bug

Thursday, March 20, 2014

So many things to crochet, so little time

I have FINALLY completed my heating pad cover! Look at that little beauty!  It feels like it took a lifetime for such a little project!!






Bud and Bug seemed pleased with it as well.


 It turned out EXACTLY like I wanted it too!



I am also 3/4 of the way done with my nieces Easter dress, however we have a setback with that. Looks like I will be on the hunt for more lace. After buying all the lace the fabric store had that I liked, I started pinning it to the dress and I am 6 inches too short! Argh!!! I may have to drive in towards the mall . I hate driving all the way there for lace but as none of the stores around here carry a large variety of lace I guess that's what I may have to do! I have also started on a granny square cushion. There are so many things I want to crochet but so little time!

Recently I have bee n giving a lot of thought to color and what combinations work best. So I went back through some old pictures looking for some color inspiration.




This blue sky and colored balloons makes me feel so HAPPY....






It seems to me that nature really 
inspires me..




What wonderful pops of color against the blue sky ..



Hope you all have a wonderful day! Until we meet again- Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment