bud and bug

Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh Granny...

So if you all remember I have been working on a beautiful granny stripe blanket for myself!!! It is coming along wonderfully and colorfully!!!  Well don't ya know our new dog yesterday chewed a hole in it!!! AHHHHH....... I thought I was gonna die! Of course it couldn't be in a spot where I could just rip out a few rows, no! There were 12 rows completed after that bugger of a hole!! Not to worry.... I just dug out my yarn and needle and did some repair work!!! Darn it though, the blanket isn't even completed yet!!!  After repairing the hole I decided since I already have my needle in hand I might as well start tackling the ever dreaded sewing in of the ends!!!



The weather has been bitter and it is making me long for warm and sunny days!!!! Spring will be here before we know it friends, just hang in there a little longer!!!!  I have had some crochet project ideas spinning around in my head and I am thinking i need to tackle some of those!!!  One of them being a cover for my husband's Grandma's electrical heating pad!!! The cover on it is grungy and old!!! So keep your eyes peeled for some new projects and possibly I will try my hand at some more pattern writing!!! Until we meet again-Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment