bud and bug

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love what you love

So we are back to the school routine this week and I must say it feels great to be able to get some housework accomplished. When Bud and Bug are home on breaks I feel like my house gets turned upside down!!!  I did however find the time to bust out my favorite old tea set and get that all cleaned up and on display once again!!! Oh how I've missed you!!! I started collecting this tea set when I was just 13 years old.  I asked the hubby yesterday if I qualify for senior discounts!! No matter what anyone says crocheting and tea sets do not make me an old lady, or does it?  Who cares I love what I love and that's what matters! 




The pattern is simple




But look how pretty they are!!!






Now I remember why I absolutely adore this set!





The bottom line is love what you love and what makes you happy! Until we meet again - Melinda

2 comments: