bud and bug

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Seeing red

So with Valentine's Day just around the corner my home has been a buzz with all things heart shaped and red.  Okay maybe a few hues of pink too!  
                                


                              


                               


For some reason this year I have really gotten into Valentine's Day! The colors and of course the heart shape have really inspired me! I have made up a few heart shaped doilies for the boys teachers and even started working on their homemade Valentine's. I just can't bring myself to buy store bought ones! Call me silly but I just can't do it! It might go hand in hand with me not being able to buy those tacky cartoon image t-shirts either! 
                                
                               


Still haven't decide on what valentine's to make for bug yet, but I'm sure they will be spectacular! So it seems it's time to start that ever dreaded grocery list and meal plan for the week. Until we meet again  <3 Melinda






No comments:

Post a Comment