bud and bug

Monday, February 17, 2014

Fabulous colors....

So we have officially begun the boys mid-winter recess and I am pleased to say I have started some projects and completed some! I always feel great when something comes together and ends up looking great.  My Mom and I had a craft day and tried our hand at some deco mesh wreaths. I must say they are a lot easier than expected and the colors are fab!!!  









 I have started a granny stripe afghan that I have been wanting to try for some time now.  It's a very easy pattern and I must say I wasn't too sure about the color combo at first but it has grown on me!!! Thinking this will be a long project, but after two years of crocheting things for everybody else I am finally making myself something!!! I must say I am feeling a bit guilty about choosing a project for myself that will take up so much time.  





It has been cold and snowy.....




But, I must admit as much as I want Spring to be here there is beauty in winter!



Hope you all are enjoying mid-winter recess. I know I am!! 
Until next time -Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment