bud and bug

Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh baby, baby....

So this week I have decided I want to crochet a baby dress. I went looking online for a free pattern that wasn't too advanced but still cute and frilly. I found this great free pattern at www.lisavanklaveren.com. It is called the Baby Pineapple Party Dress and it is adorable! I am crocheting it in Red Heart's Anne Geddes Baby in the color jam. I absolutely love the color!!! I started working on it and was amazed at how quickly it's coming together. I am thinking my niece will look ADORABLE in it! 
                             


   
                     
               
    



I will make sure I post a picture of it when it is completed. I am hoping to make a white sweater and matching diaper cover for it so she can wear it for Easter.




Tried to take Bug to Pre-k today but there was a bad accident en route so we turned around and came home and I got to working on a heart scarf for Bud's teacher for Valentine's Day! I worked up samples in two colors and haven't decided what one I like the best, guess I'll make them both up and decide at that point! Thankfully it is an easy pattern that just whizzes by!!!  Kinda procrastinated on that one! Feeling kinda blah lately and I think it's because i want spring to be here now! I want the green grass, flowers and SUNSHINE!!!
Until we meet again! 
Melinda





No comments:

Post a Comment