bud and bug

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yummy yarn





So after dropping Bug off to school this morning and doing all my chores I stopped by the yarn store! It was such a lovely day to be out! I must say I feel a bit like an addict when I walk into the yarn store!! I just want it all!!! Unfortunately my pocket book is not fat enough! SIGH. Oh well I did however purchase some yummy yarn, my fav being the baby alpaca with gold shimmer in it! Oh what to create with that beautiful        yarn.     

                                                      



 I also picked up some very pretty light pink, lipstick red and a washed out blue and I have images of a cushion of some sort in my head!  






The last one I bought was a lovely gray, black, white and magenta variegated!! I am think some type of infinity scarf. 



                                                                             







I have several WIP's going right now and I am so close to finishing my heating pad cover! So far it has turned out exactly like I wanted it to! Hoooray, that seldom happens! I always seem to have a vision of how I want things to be and very seldom does it work up exactly like I planned in my head!!  With all these new yarns the ideas are just floating around in my head. Time to put those ideas into reality. Until we meet again- Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment