bud and bug

Monday, July 14, 2014

Mystery Project Reveal

So excited that I can finally reveal to you my granny square mystery project! I made my sister a lovely purse with those beautiful vintage grannies! It turned out lovely and since she has received it for her birthday I can share it with you!



We've been so busy here in our house that I have had very little time to blog! July is always a hectic month, we have the 4th of July, my nieces birthday, my sisters birthday, my birthday, Bug's birthday, my Dad's birthday, and then we leave for vacation! Oye vay! This year I also decide I was going to participate in our town wide garage sale and get rid of some unwanted items that have been lurking in my basement and closets forever! What an undertaking! However, we had some success and made a little dinero! The three days I spent hosting my sale meant that I was up early and my house work was ignored! My, my it looked as if a BOMB went off!







I spent the good majority of this morning loading up the car and taking the leftover items to our local Salvation Army! I also went and picked up two new camping chairs for Mr. K and myself for our vacation, promptly came home push mowed the trim and then weed whacked! I am exhuasted, maybe a little crocheting is in order for the remainder of the day. Have any of you aver made a mile-a-minute afghan? Well, have chosen a pattern for one and started it the other day. It is for our neighbors daughter as she graduated high school. Did you enjoy making it and was it really that fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment