bud and bug

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nothing Whatsoever

I feel as though I have very little to write about so, I'll just tell you what my little family has been up to these past few days. In my previous post I told you how we were going to the Fireman's Carnival and parade. What a FLOP, the parade was okay but the carnival was underwhelming. They only had four or five rides and a bounce house. One of those rides was an adult ride and all the vendors shut down at 9:00. I was so disappointed, it's pretty sad that my boys wanted to play on the playground there instead. We didn't even attempt to see the fireworks as it was raining. I was so hoping to try my hand at some photos of them!








We have had some really hot and humid weather here lately, Bud and Bug are enjoying being home for summer. They have been playing outside a lot and I have been a little cooped up. My husband came home with a cold and decide to share. Blarf... who gets a cold in the summer? We have had some spectacular sunsets lately and I have tried my hand at photographing them. We have picked some wild strawberries, played Frisbee, and I am enjoying having my boys home.






My mystery project is coming along nicely now that I have my crochet mojo back. Do you ever have times when you just can't get into it? That how it was the past few weeks for me. I think those two blankets just burnt me out. However, I am back a raring to go..... we'll see what I create! I will not be able to share with you the finished photos of the mystery project as it is a special someones birthday gift. I would hate to spoil the surprise,so you'll just have to wait. Sorry. Until we meet again....





No comments:

Post a Comment