bud and bug

Monday, June 16, 2014

Lordy, Lordy.....

My house is an absolute mess and I forgot to pick up Bug's friend this morning. I am supposed to pick him up on Monday's and take him to school and drop him off. Like a nitwit I forgot, duh! Then I went to the gas pump, turned the car off and guess what, another thing forgotten this morning. My purse, can't get gas for free.  After a rough start to this Monday morning things have a improved a little! The sun is glorious today and I am almost finished with my latest project. This cute little table that used to belong to my mother. I stripped it down, it has received a thorough sanding, a coat of antique white on the legs and all that is left is the oil finish. I just adore her, yes it's a her. She is just too cute to be a him! 



 Unfortunately, my crochet projects are on hiatus for now. I'm just not feeling it! I think that's because the two projects I have got going are at the point where I must sew in ends. Ugh....I despise that part. One of them is the Lyric baby blanket from my previous post and boy are there a lot of ends to sew in! The other is my granny square mystery project, must sew in ends before I block them I tell myself. Honestly, it is my least favorite part of crocheting. I just dread it!



The weather is having it's ups and downs. Saturday it was a high of 57 and today it's in the 80's! Mother nature needs to make up her mind! How am I supposed to dress? One day it's long sleeves the next it's shorts and a tank. So odd! Here's hoping that wherever you are you are enjoying the day no matter what the weather!







 Until we meet again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment