bud and bug

Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunshine and Color...

I've come to realize that I need two things in my life that make me happy! The first is sunshine, I love waking up with all that natural light shining through my windows. The hubby would prefer that the blinds be closed all day every day, not me, my day just seems so much brighter when I wake up to sunshine! The second is color, I crave it. No boring gray, brown and black! I want bright ,captivating color! Greens, blues, oranges, reds, yellows, and violets!!! I love them all, I want to be surrounded by them all the time! I'm happiest in a world with color!



We had an amazing weekend! I had some much needed "girl" time with my Mom, sisters and Aunt! It was so nice to go out shopping with out the little ones! I forget what that's like! We had a birthday party at Rollie Pollies and the boys loved it! 




Bud and Bug have been playing so hard outside they can hardly keep their eyes open until bed time! The weather has been gorgeous, and we are all taking advantage of it, the lawn is all nicely manicured and my flower beds recieved a good weeding, there are new flowers blooming in there too!! There was not a whole lot of crocheting going on this weekend I was too busy but, I did manage to crochet a flower for my little niece's graduation dress!






No comments:

Post a Comment