bud and bug

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lazy Days

Love the days like today when I can just relax and enjoy! I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down to finish a book, how wonderful it felt. The sun was shining and there was a heavy dew on the ground so I figured I would head outside and snap a few shots. I am still getting used to my new camera and all it's functions. It was a lovely morning to be out....


A snail and cheesy fingers....




The apple blossoms are almost ready to burst open









 What a pretty little fairy...




 My crochet project for the past week was this adorable baby blanket. Commissioned by my Mom's good friend, for her niece's baby boy. It turned out beautiful!!! It was inspired by the Matthew blanket over on HanJanCrochet at etsy. I tweaked the pattern to my liking and it think it looks great!






Perfect for a baby boy! 

Happy hooking and until next time -Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment