bud and bug

Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day

So I have had a few things going on this week. One of my WIP's is the beautiful citrus stripe baby blanket from Felted Button. http://www.feltedbutton.com/2013/11/a-free-crochet-blanket-pattern-for-you.html. I used some colors that were a little more intense than what the original blanket has. I am loving it though!!!


 I also have started a blanket for Bug, it is using the Bavarian stitch. Attic 24 has a great tutorial. I chose tones of blue and green and I am trying to lessen my stash. It is a highly addicting project!!! I still have a baby hat and booties to complete by the first week in June and I have been procrastinating on those because of this new Bavarian blanket!  I also whipped up a new wreath for my front door, boy does it look cute!



The holiday weekend is upon us and I must say I am looking forward to our little camping trip!! Dida and Poppy (those are Bud and Bug's grandparents, and my Mom and Dad) will be joining us. I am sure we will have a great time. I even bought the ingredients for campfire cones! Yum Yum!!!
 However, let us not forget what this holiday is all about. Remembering those who gave of themselves, the sacrifice they made so we may live each day to its fullest! For them I am truly grateful!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment