bud and bug

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What a lovely weekend....

Our camp out was wonderful! We enjoyed some amazing weather and did a bit of hiking, ATV riding and lazing about for the first half of our long holiday weekend. 


The last half was very busy! I trimmed all the hedges, hung out laundry(five loads to be exact), pressure washed the garage and front of the house, painted the porch ceiling, and pulled some weeds. Whew....that was all in one day!  I am also working on a few crochet projects and finally completed the baby boy blanket, hat and booties.

Aren't they just darling?


Making this blanket for Bug....


And.... a bunting for my porch


These colors are just wonderful, I love how bright they are. They just make me smile!
Here's hoping you find something worthy of a smile today!
Until we meet again 

No comments:

Post a Comment